Welcome to Custom Cakes!

My name is Autumn Castillo and I am a self-taught cake designer. I have been creating custom cakes for 2 years now and it is truly a passion of mine. I enjoy the challenge of creating cakes that are stunningly beautiful and taste fabulous!

I would love to design your dream cake for any occasion. Special occasions deserve special cakes!

Take a look at my portfolio of cakes and contact me today to start planning your unforgettable masterpiece!

PLEASE SUBMIT REQUESTS FOR QUOTES AT LEAST 2 WEEKS IN ADVANCE.

About Me

My photo
I am a self-taught cake designer. I have taught 8th grade math for 5 years in Arizona. My son is a year old and is the greatest joy of my life. I find immense joy in baking and designing cakes that are not only beautiful, but taste amazing! I am dedicated to making the cake the centerpiece of the party that will never be forgotten!

Sign up to follow my blog!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wedding cupcakes



These wedding cupcakes were inspired by a postage stamp the buyer designed for their wedding. Each cupcake was topped with edible luster dust and a fondant bone. There were three types of flavors: red velvet cupcakes with white buttercream icing, pumpkin cupcakes with chai spice buttercream, and chocolate sour cream cupcakes with chocolate icing. The two top cupcakes had handsculpted fondant dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog