Welcome to Custom Cakes!

My name is Autumn Castillo and I am a self-taught cake designer. I have been creating custom cakes for 2 years now and it is truly a passion of mine. I enjoy the challenge of creating cakes that are stunningly beautiful and taste fabulous!

I would love to design your dream cake for any occasion. Special occasions deserve special cakes!

Take a look at my portfolio of cakes and contact me today to start planning your unforgettable masterpiece!

PLEASE SUBMIT REQUESTS FOR QUOTES AT LEAST 2 WEEKS IN ADVANCE.

About Me

My photo
I am a self-taught cake designer. I have taught 8th grade math for 5 years in Arizona. My son is a year old and is the greatest joy of my life. I find immense joy in baking and designing cakes that are not only beautiful, but taste amazing! I am dedicated to making the cake the centerpiece of the party that will never be forgotten!

Sign up to follow my blog!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Cake pops




A friend of mine emailed me a new website about cake pops (Bakerella.com). Seeing how adorable they looked, I had to give them a try. All of my taste testers :) say they are absolutely wonderful! They are very sweet: cake and icing mixed together and then dipped in melted chocolate. The second picture are just some truffles I did with the same batch. Super cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog